Thursday, February 07, 2008

Taste of Dubai 08

Here is a small overview of Taste of Dubai 08 that I attend yesterday!

I had an invitation thanks to Carlo from Tavola because I wouldn't have paid 150AED (around 30 euros) to eat overpriced mini portion of food from 14 different Dubai's restaurant!

Ok the setup was nice, the temperature was around 10 degree ( -10 for Dubai), it was more trendy than the usual suit of boardshort flipflop, the girls were beautiful as usual (not all of them of course) but honestly what's the point of having 14 mini mini restaurant and paying around 25 euros to get in to pay 6 euros for something that won't be noticed by your stomach even if it is really good...

Well visit their website if you want to know more... Because I think that you understand what I think about it...

General atmosphere,


Gary Rhodes doing a "Show Cuisine", can we call this like that in English I don't know,


The stand of my friend Carlo, nice product trust me...


Exemple of restaurant stand,


Luca the best sommelier of Dubai working at Gordon Ramsay restaurant that was just arriving from the most Psychedelic destination in the world ;)

No comments: