Saturday, February 16, 2008

Graffiti in Diba...

So yesterday we decided to hit the road to find trace of Graffiti in the deep end of UAE! We decided to try to find trace in Diba! Don't ask me where it is I still don't know...

See what we found! If it is again the law please let me know because I don't know what is written! But to conclude we can say that we are still pretty much at the Rocks age of Graffiti here! Look at that!







But it's funny because a Dude or Dudette from the tag CIZE managed to leave a trace on the Hummer of my friends!



Well in fact it is in the mountain at the border of Oman and I was not looking after Graffiti I was just going offroad with the Hummer team in my Toyota... So here is the pics of our escapade (In French please),


This is not a ad for Hummer!



The cars of the team! Look how beautiful is my Toy with alloy wheel and all that the Pimp my ride dude can dream of!

No comments: