Friday, February 08, 2008

Back to that days!


1991 might have been the really earliest day of my love to Sneakers, Trainers, Kicks or whatever you name them...

There was the Jordan V, the Nike Pressure, The Nike Magnum Force that I brought back from West Virginia and those Reebok Pump Omnilite!

I was not into Basketball, I was just thinking that by writing on the wall I might have to run fast, by having a skateboard under my feet I might need some kicks so those were hot for me but really too expensive (Like 999frs or 850AED) and now:

"Even with the so called recession of "sneaker collecting" we have upon us, Reebok has done very well with awesome release after release. Here is their latest release which is the Reebok Pump Omni Light. This particular model was worn by Dee Brown of the Celtics during the 1991 Slam Dunk Contest. On the inside of the shoe, we can see that these will be limited to only 1991 pairs worldwide. The sneaker boutique Undefeated will have a exclusive early release this Saturday February 9th. Pick them up before they're all gone!"

Threw Hypebeast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...man, muthafuckaz slept on the faithfull Reebook Pump. i just copped a couple of pairs from Sydney going for $350 (like, 700 dhs) but they were the yellow and blue Michael Chang 'tennis challenge' jumpoff's. anyway. stack chedder yo

CIZE said...

Dude Chang are not those! Those are Jewels!