Saturday, January 12, 2008

Raining time in Dubai...



So it's raining time in Dubai... so strange! The temperature go down to 9 degre at 5:00am (Thanks Mat for letting me know) and everybody is sick!

Well it's pretty normal that everybody's sick as the world is visiting us and bring all their microbes (French word isn't it? I don't know in English), personnaly I fight against it so, touch wood, I'm ok...

Otherwise this weekend (Yeah I had 2 days off thanks to the Muslim New Year) was pretty quiet...

I went with Cindy C. to waterside at Al Murooj Rotana. It's a sea food restaurant and even if the dishes looks quite interesting the quality is just average... But the location worth it...

Then we went to C. Bar it was good but the night life of Dubai is still not full of Sxx DrxG and RocknRoll imo so it was ok...

Next day I just meet with my friend Mat...

It was a rainy week end...

No comments: