Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gardener army and construction...

Guys It's Dubai Shopping Festival! If you have a little bit of cash left go and spend it in the malls!

Sales are up to 70%, there is special animation and concert like Santana live... and the city take the DSF colors as you can see on the picture!




Well I start with the usual queue somewhere on the road... Here it is the access to the Trade Centre where Arab Health is taking place for the moment.

I wanted to do a back and front picture to show you but I need to clean my car first to do it properly (My mirror is dirty ndlr!)

Anyway I still put it :)


Front
Back


This one is an army of gardener! I don't what they do but it seems that in Dubai flower don't grow! You plant them and them you remove them!

That's their jobs!


And now some random pics of what's happening at the construction site of the extension of DIFC area... with Burj Dubai supervising...



And this one is just the on going building of the future Ritz Carlton DIFC from the side street... on time as per their builders ;)

No comments: