Friday, January 25, 2008

Caol Uno...


Why a post about the MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fighter because on Wikipedia you can read that:

"Although he has shown great stand-up techniques in the past, Uno is known primarily for his grappling ability. He was a former runner-up in the submission wrestling world championships at Abu Dhabi (ADCC) losing in the finals to world-renowned Jean Jacques Machado. Specifically, Uno is known for his low single leg takedown and rear naked choke."

So yes, he is known because of Abu Dhabi, that is the capital of UAE and also because he's got a clothing line with Nike... in Japan

And why I put him here? Because I like Fight sport... or because I should go to bed now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where do you buy the shirt and the sweatpants? I went to the site and they weren't there.

CIZE said...

it's an old post so the product are way gone!

emiratesinstyle.wordpress.com (My new blog!)