Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Don't you think it's funny?

Ok after the mess Georges W Bush created yesterday in Dubai and after having to think twice before doing this post (and thanks to Jagdeep), look at this picture!

Don't you think it's funny how he is and how people react in his presence?


With his Highness Sheikh Mohammed:


What's that? Is it Mc Donald? Does taste like this usually? Condo where are you????


What's that? It's looks like an Eagle, it's beautiful like an Eagle but why do they show me an American Eagle?


Humm Hummm


Their Gangsta rap is nice! "It's my birthday! I want a camel"! That's nice an UAE rave party!


If I sleep with my eyes open do you think someone will see it? Sheik Mo did!



P.S. For the censor in UAE I'm making fun of Bush that as usual doesn't seems to understand much...

No comments: