Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tecktonik

This movement is sure to arrive in Dubai soon and in my homeland everybody is nearly laughing at it or loving it!

Personnaly even if I'm far from this (even if I like spending my time in club) I do have to say that I give them a lot of credit!

They are usually between 16 and 21, they don't do drugs, they come from the suburd of Paris, they go to the Metropolis club in Rungis (I think) where 8000 people can get packed in the club, they make love to eachother (mean they battle against each other), they are dress like ? Gay? but they are not, they are really strange in a lot of way in fact...

However it is a funny but funky movement so for you to discover it and because I know that my usual reader will ask what happened to Mr Cize, here we go with what will become the new ravers or Ibiza idols: THE TECKTONIK Dancers! ;)








No comments: