Saturday, August 25, 2007

Californication




This is honestly the best start I ever seen on a TV series!!! I've just seen the 4:56 first minute of this new Showtime series and it is AWESOME!!!!!! It looks more "Dirty" than anything yet seen...

So ok it's the first minutes that makes me write that so let see the rest!

"Californication Is A Showtime 12-Part Series Production Created By Tom Kapinos And Starring David Duchovny As Hank Moody, A Troubled Novelist Whose Obsessions With Sex And Drugs Interfere With His Personal And Professional Lives, As Well As The Relationships With His Ex-Girlfriend Karen (Natascha McElhone) And Daughter Becca (Madeleine Martin)."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I just finish the first episode and trust me it worth it! You will not see it in Dubai for sure... So wait to go somewhere else... Thanks to the one that provide it to me ;)


No comments: