Friday, August 03, 2007

Last night no Dj saved my life...

Well yesterday evening was pretty interesting in Sunny Dubaiiiiiiiiii...

We started with my partner in crime as usually at her flat in order to have a little more AL Co Hole in our blood than we head up to Lotus One at the convention centre...
Pretty good sound, crowd was like ok, discussed with a Swiss guy selling property and organising some Fasion oriented party on Friday night there... Pretty cool!
We even hang out with a couple of locals that were quite yeapa... Nice guys that I hope we can catch up with later! By the way we meet them threw my friend threw facebook (you find me under CIZE) so my face (Dubai is full of camera) is everywhere or something like that here...

End of 1st Part
Beginning of 2nd Part

Then we moove to the Club400 at Fairmont and there? Well I'm not sexy, rich, connected, accompagned, VIP well enough to get in! Well to bad as the chicks are damn hot in this club! But it seems that it's a bit too much of some Middle east princess (Fake???) looking for some ME Prince (Dolce Gabbana, Tiida and leaving in Sharjah?) so anyway me inside means that ET enter the world...

End of part2
Beginning of part3

So as we were kicked out from the previous place we decided to go to a Dubai institution where I haven't been in the 2 years that I spent in this city! We headed to ZINC @ CP!!!
Well to be honest I was curious to see all the Emirates Girls getting crazy and was dreaming of finishing in a pool with 10-15 girls around me! But nothing of that happen! This place is CRAP!
The crowd there just remember me Le Chalet in my place. This club have no real personnality and people there looks like farmer on their sunday!
Come on, Dubai is all about glamour this place is all about... NOTHING! Nothing to make fun out of it, nothing to enjoy, no taste, NOTHING!

End of it
Finish at my friend place with a our friend Smirnoff, her flatmate and his assistant... Drunk and sleeping on her sofa... like any other Thursday ;)

No comments: