Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Time Out 5th Anniversary...

Well I don't know if I will say a lot of thing about this birthday because Time Out has done nothing to make it good!!!

Well I arrived at something like 8 last night to 360 where 2-3 hostess (not the most sexiest I ever seen) were checking the name. Gave mine, no you are not there but as you come from ******* you can enter!

What's the f**** I am on this F***** guest list however... Go up, hello blondy and hop grab some Champaign and you refill, and you refill, and you refill than you go inside the bar and you refill and you refill and then you ask where is the Champaign???

There is no more sir... What??? It's only 10!!!! Ok well, 2 hours of Champaign for a birthday... I was upset, so I even grab the last girl who had a glass but without any result...

And the entertainement there? Nothing just a bunch of people drinking and discussing about the construction...

Then we say ok let's go to the club itself and there? 1 free drink with your badge before midnight! What???? No "Carre VIP" with free Champaign???

Ok let's take 2 jacks daniel on the house and a long Island on my credit card, try to grab the number of the champaign lady and then straight to a Cab!!!

I had others thing to do than to pay for drinks when I am supposed to be a VIP!!!

Time Out -1 for you, your party was crap!!! My AF1 Harris Tweed told me the same...

No comments: