Friday, September 01, 2006

Miss Moneypenny's


Yesterday I was at the Miss Moneypenny's party @ the Apartment Club and Lounge and I do have to say that it was Very very nice !!!

The night before I was at the same club and I felt like: What a joke! But yesterday was so glamourous and sexy that excuse me but:

It was the hottest night I had in Dubai!!

Ok some guys and girls were quite rude (Eh lady why did you pushed me like that when your friend get to close to me??? Guys stop thinking that you are alone on the dancefloor and leave some space) but overall the sound was so good that I couldn't stop mooving!!!!

A very poshee night as usual in Dubai and of course not a very communicative and friendly bunch of people but there was so many sexy lady that this evening was very nice...

If I have to promote it I would do it...

No comments: