Saturday, September 09, 2006

H&M

Hennes and Mauritz (L'ane et maurice en French???) is finally opened in Dubai... It opened yesterday (I think, but I was not invited, normal, nobody really email me dacize@gmail.com) and it is a big news (Who said no???) !

Well not that I am a big fan of H&M but I do have to say that if you are looking for some "Buy it, Wear it, Throw it" clothes it is fantastic! It might also provide the possibility for Dubai to have the most fashionable construction workers on earth (Just kidding)!!!

In fact H&M provide some good copies of some fantastic brands and I do have to say that seeing the 10deep chain something hoodie change in a Lolita T-shirt was a good fun... Stuff, there, is not my cup of tea most of the time but at least there are only doing a few mistake in their selection

Overall it might change a bit the fashion scene of Dubai because now very cheap trendy stuff is available and maybe the beautiful ladies that you see here will be less stressed!!
Yeah, they won't have to be afraid of killing their Chloe or Dior outfit when dancing like crazy at the Apartment or Trilogy because it won't be Balanciaga or Stella Mc Cartney but H&M!

Guys for you just don't go for the total look and pay attention...

So I hope that H&M will save Dubai... (See the shops at Mall of and IBN)

No comments: