Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A night at the Dubai Tennis Championships...

So yesterday I was nicely invited in VIP stand at the Dubai Tennis Championships to see Federer playing Murray! I like the tennis season here in Dubai even if with the time it become very hard for me to find tickets (Free ones you understand me!) :)


So I here are the players...


At the end of the match I've seen Richard Gasquet our French number 1 entering the stadium...

Then Roger leaving with you can imagine not really the mood to sign anything (He lose in case you are not following the news)


So we head up to the Jacob's Creek bar to forget it...


But look for the game of Gasquet against whoever everybody were gone!


But we finished with a nice (average in fact) dinner at The Cellar at the Aviation Club

1 comment:

david santos said...

Hello, Cize!
Excellent posting.
thank you.