Sunday, March 25, 2007

Shakira was a joke!

ng eWell what to say? Dubai is trying hard to be New York, Paris or Tokyo but for a concert it ends up in a total Chaos!

To summurize I decided to go and see Shakira because:
- not so many 'big" gig happen here and I like music overall,
- the wife of my man Mat, Mrs Malex is Colombian like Shakira,
- Shakira can do an interesting show in the Middle east as she is half Lebanese...

But the following did arrive... let's go back to Friday!

It started with my usual Friday Omelette! So good hummmm

Then slowly the spot became the Consulate of Columbia

Our girl Malex was representing Colombia and taking the colourz of her country pretty high on Sheik Zayed Road (and if you look well Shakira is seating behind her LOL)!


But in between I had to leave my camera at the entrance due to... I don't know why in fact... So we had a couple of drinks, we enjoy the grass area in the middle of the desert at the Autodrome and so on...

Then came the concert... tintin... 1 hour late fair enough... BUT 1Hour and 10min long!!!!!! That's it!!!! Come on guys I pay so much money for 1 hour and 10 min? It's a joke!!!

Anyway it was ok, very very? Very what? I don't know... Yeap very fast!
Ok she is singing well and she is mooving hummmmmmm ... nothing else to say...

But then we had to wait 45minutes to go out of the concert area in order to go and pick up our cameras and it was the beginning of the total chaos!!!


You see the crowd on the pics upstairs? they were waiting for the camera and you know what the attendants were doing?

They were shouting the number of the camera they were picking up from their box! But you couldn't understand them! Chaos!

Hopefully for me the two crazy girls fight enough to get my camera back (I'm still waiting for a gift from Panasonic or Canon by the way!)

And then we had to look for a way to go home and it tooks us about 1h30!


PIcs are not clear because I was not really clear about what to think! Not that I was drunk! I didn't drink at all! I was just really upset of the bad organisation....

No comments: