Monday, March 19, 2007

Jordanhead, what is a JordanHead?

"Day Dream Film Works recently released a little trailer to their upcoming documentary on Air Jordans and the hardcore heads that have been driven to collect and acquire all things Jordan since first witnessing Jordan on the court. For many of us, we all stumbled upon Jordan at different time frames in his career dependent on our age and when we grew up. Some of us have been there since the start, circa’ 1985 Slam Dunk Competition and the infamous I’s, others came along later for you could always put Jordan and enchantment together the first time you watched him play."
Source: Hypebeast

Seriously from as far as I remember the Jordan's were the kicks! Every year we were waiting for the new one to drop because they were so different!

I couldn't buy them when I was 9 to 16 but I was dreaming of them or I hated them, now I am trying to get them back to my closet! Why?

Part of the answer is there and there is more to come:


No comments: