Saturday, December 10, 2005

X Games and more...


So yesterday it was the X Games in Dubai creek park! It was a really good time and a very good show!!

The last show that I've seen at this level was the Bones Brigade back in 199something... Anyway it was great and as soon as I will have my internet connection set at home I will show you the best pics I have!

On a club date put the 22nd of December on your agenda as Mr Roni Size is coming and it's gonna be ENORMOUS!!!! He is the pope of Drum&Bass and I won't miss it!!!

Here below please find an expo of a local artist that can be interesting at Five Green Dubai on the Friday 9th December from 8pm:




Well I will have a lot to tell you later but as I don't have a permanent internet access it is hard to provide good info but stay tuned!!!

No comments: