Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dubai World Cup... some horse were racing? Really?


Few pics from my homies and from Gulfnews that explain everything about the Dubai World Cup (Biggest prize money for a horse race in the world!!) that took place this weekend in Dubai...

There no pics of the party because I don't want to show myself or my friends in some dangerous situation! Just for info:
- Guys there were more sweet girls than you can ever dream,
- Girls there were more guys buying Champagne (with the accent!) that you can ever dream :)

Honestly with el San Fermin de Pampelune it was one of the best party ever!

So here is the story:

Some people had to walk with some stranges species to reach the race track! I managed to get some VIP ticket to get parking next to my stand, perfectly excellent!


At the entrance it was looking like that more or less....

You could see the new trend of the Anydredshive for next year was in Dubai already!


Then everybody came for the Hats, Couple and sexiest, sorry nicest dress contest...

Here are the judges that went all wrong!


because this couple was the most beautiful ;)


Not this one (the winners) even if we all agree that she was damn hot!!!!!!


And after that it started to be RocknRoll so I can't do anymore report ;)



And then you should ask yourself! Where are the horse?? Well they were nice but to be honest I had better things to do!

Maybe next year I will be able to talk about it but for this year I just give you the afternoon side without talking about my friend Corona ;)

No comments: