Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007... no more streetwear?!

When the limited streetwear become "fashion Gucci like" and supreme take no risk because eveerything made is already sold I say enough for me...

Crooks and Castle, Stussy and Anything might be big and very nice but I don't want to be part of something that I feel to be too much HYPE at the time...

Put a brand with an other brand and you have that for some t-shirts or more:



Well for me no more for the moment... I keep my kicks but I will not run after everything because the piece is limited and overpriced because every follower kinda wanabee wants one...

If it rocks and I can have it ok, if I pay too much on Ebay or I have to sleep in front of a shop for it no ways!

Keep it real guy and stop this shit this year... everything is not only about the money...

Peace for 2007...

No comments: