Friday, October 06, 2006

Music....

Well last night I was at the Dubai's Buddha Bar and it make think that I could talk a bit more about the sound that I am listening...

So here is my top 5 of the moment:

1. Gotan Project - Lunatico
The 2006 of the Fench band that bring tango to electronic music (Lat night in budda bar...)

2. Mitasyahu - Youth
I know that when you will put on face on him it might be an issue but music has no border and his sound is the best reggae of our days...

3. Armand Van Helden - A New York mix Odysey
My holiday in Biarritz two years ago are still in my mind...

4. DJ Green Lantern and DJ Khaled - In Tha Kitchen
Just some great sounds...

5. Jay Z - Vol.3 Life And Times Of S. Carter
Big Pippin should be the National Hythem of UAe so I can't stop rockin it...

No comments: