Monday, June 19, 2006

i don't know...

Question? Why Dubai that is a the top of his art don't have the top of the range of the worlwide fashion scene??

Today I was working and travelling in one hotel gallery and I was looking around me and I saw everybody in corporate suits with a touch of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Fendi or whatever... Well everybody is just the same with its own part of accessories from a luxurious brand!!

When Europe, the States, Japan and Hong Kong are just getting crazy about custom and vintage Dubai is just going to mass consumption of luxury goods??

But is it luxury to wear the same outfit as everybody? Why the fashion in Dubai is so mainstream fashion? Ladies (and men) why the LV and the green and red color attract you so much??

All this to say why I can't find one shop to buy the Air Jordan IV Fire Red Mars edition in Dubai???? Why can't I find T-Shirt from Futura or some small labels??? Why can't I find the Adidas crooked tongues??? why???

Why Dubai is so corporate and so traditionnal in his way of beeing dressed?

I don't know...

No comments: