Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Adicolor!!!

Well tonight I escape from work and I decided to moove my ass and went to Shity Center for a golden arch dinner...

Usually when I go there I go to Sun and Sands (Check if they receive things as sometimes they've got good stuff like 360 evolution air pack, Air180 goretex and Jordan XXI...), to a strange shop with some GGGReleases last series and sometimes to the Adidas store...

And tonight I've been to the adidas store and look what I've found:

Some pairs of the Adicolor projects with a nice display! Well done Adidas Dubai! Know I need to go to Adidas Mall of Emirates to check it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mista Cize wazup!!!!!!

On s'amuse bien à ce que je vois!

cyu

Max

Anonymous said...

Hey M. Fry on the site! Life is ok! Talk to you soon!!
Peace!
Cize