Thursday, March 16, 2006

I need help!!!!

Ok I am in Dubai for approximatly 4 month now and I started this blog to find out what was the sneakers and street scene in Dubai but I am stock !!

I do have to say that I work a lot and it explains also why I didn't get time to look deeper into Dubai... The thing is that for the moment I don't know what to put in the blog regarding Dubai!!!

Last week I was at the Jazz festival it was very nice but I didn't take so many pictures because I was invited in a "VIP" lounge! Not so funny...

So I need help!! If you have any topic about Dubai and its sneakers scene, nightlife, music scene, fashion scene etc please send your post to dacize@gmail.com and you will be part of the game!

I would love to see a real community of sneakers, graff, art, music freak growing around this little blog so please help me to make Dubai part of the game!

I am open to almost everything so don't hesitate...And if you are abroad let me know your view!!!

No comments: