Friday, January 13, 2006

Wakeboard in Dubai...

Well this week with the Eid holidays plus the weekend I've been 3 times to the Dubai water skiing and wakeboard club in the creek!!!

The atmosphear there and the site is quite nice, just closed to the bird sanctuary... I've been wakeboarding in Dubai for the first time in 3 month and was quite happy to find a good club with nice staff and good boat here!

The bad point is that they might be closing at the end of this month and it looks like there is no alternative, or no real one (Hotel ride is just too expensive and can't be so friendly) to it in Dubai!

So if someone who can do something is reading my blog please find a new site for the Dubai watersport Association (DWSA)!

Or please provide me (us) an alternative to do wakeboard and waterskiing (Not too expensive and with a nice and glossy lake) in Dubai as I (we) won't be able to do my (our) favorite hobby in this nice town if no club are existing anymore!

Please Dubai, do something for the waterskiing and wakeboarding community in Dubai!!!

If you want to contact me leave me a comment with your email address and I will come back to you for sure!!!

1 comment:

Italia Bay said...

about waterskiing, please let me know if it's possible cooperate, write me to: assocharter@gmail.com