Sunday, November 20, 2005

My favourite Sneakers

So to start talking about sneakers I will present you a part of my personnal taste with some of the few models of sneakers that make some of my days when I see them:


The Nike Air Max 1 that was launch in 1987 by Nike... It is the first running shoes from Nike with the Air Bubble that can be seen from outside...












The Nike Air Force One that was launch in 1982 by Nike... It is the first basketball shoes from Nike with the Air System...












The Nike Spiridon from 1996/97... simply beautiful













So as you can see I am mostly in a Nike mood but beautiful sneakers stay beautiful and Adidas, Vans, Saucony, JB Classics, DC Shoes, Onitsuka Tiger are also some famous brand that I keep looking after...

The future will see...

No comments: